Wednesday, March 11, 2009

APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE!!

    I thought I would post this photo of me and my son that was taken today. I had a good friend of mine who I have been teaching some photography techniques to come down. We were in the studio testing some lighting situations. You always have to keep things fresh and try things, that is the only way you will learn.  After seeing this image it reminded me of how much I need to appreciate all that I have. Alicia and I have worked very hard and have also been blessed with two wonderful children. With the way things are in today's economy you sometimes loose site of what is important to you.  This portrait of my son and I helped me remember how much I love my family and how lucky I am. 
It also reminded me of my business and our clients. We have had many new clients and also many "friends" who have followed and continued to grow with us as a business and for that I am thankful.  Alicia and I are always looking for ways to give back and Imprints Photography runs a lot of specials.  We have had many touching emails, phone calls and letters from our clients on how much their portraits mean to them. Nothing makes me happier than hearing from you, and the joy that our work brings to you and your families.  With that being said I would like for you to ask you to please be on the look out for a special offer in the next couple of weeks that will be posted on our website www.imprintsphotography.net , by email and right here on this blog.  From our family to yours, keep smiling and remember that the best things in your life are only a hug away. 
"Thanks Penny for a precious gift you gave me today"

No comments:

Post a Comment