Monday, March 23, 2009

LETS DANCE


Hey Everyone!  I have to take a minute and mention this great session I had.  Danny Pace is a client of ours. I had the privilege of meeting him when he had us take his senior portraits. Danny and I had a fun time during his session and got to know each other well.  I learned that Danny is passionate about dancing and also that he won this contest on Regis and Kathy.  Way cool.....

Last week Danny called me again to do some head shots for him in the studio.  After that we had some fun , I had danny do some dancing and I photographed him in his element. The BW photo is one of the images that I liked. There were many others.  I have never seen him dance until this time and was amazed! He has got some moves.  After the session we decided to take it one step further and on Sunday we scheduled a time to go to Union Station in Worcester and extend what we were doing in the studio.  The color photo

 of him in the window was
 one that I liked and thought I would share it with everyo
ne.  Again we took a lot and I think we were there for an
 hour and a half so there is a lot for me to go threw. I plan on posting a couple more in this blog later so keep checking back.  I want to also say Thank You to Danny for taking the time to do this with me and letting me see what he is passionate about.  I plan on someday seeing him on TV as a big star.   "Just remember the little people when you make it"









No comments:

Post a Comment